Himachal Pradesh attracts multitudes of tourists every year for a variety of reasons. You will be spoilt for choice if you are looking for a meditation resort in Himachal Pradesh as the natural beauty, fresh mountain air, and breathtaking landscape presents the ideal setting to recharge your batteries and get your meditation and Yoga groove on. Rakkh Resort is part of a network of world class resorts that offer the ultimate in meditation resorts in Himachal Pradesh. In this blog, we look at the packing tips when you are looking to visit a meditation resort in himachal Pradesh.
Pro Packing Tips
There are so many place to visit in North India but Himachal Pradesh stands apart because of its unique weather and natural beauty. Every experience is unforgettable and potentially life changing. Packing lightly sets the stage for a relaxing stay and also ensures that you come back to base revitalised and raring to dive into your daily activities.
Other packing tips include:
- A few yoga pants and tops – The trick is to go for block colors so you have items that interchange easily.
- Accessories – Pack a non-slip sweat towel to use in the shower and on the mat. Also include wet wipes to use between classes and on the mat. You may also need a lightweight scarf and a water bottle.
- Warm clothing – Pack a cozy wool cardigan for use during morning sessions and outdoor dinners.
- Casual clothing – Go for clothing that feels comfortable. You may need a dress or a skirt
- Bath and weather protection – Pack your sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, bathing/swim suit, and some hair ties.
Other items that you need to pack include a journal, self-massage balls, 3 pairs of socks, a regular bra, and a couple of sports bras and tank tops.
All Roads Lead to Rakkh!
Rakkh provides a perfect place to stay on your tour on himachal Pradesh. We are located at the heart of Kangra Valley and shadowed by the Dhauladhar Range, presenting a perfect hideaway for meditation. Call us today to book your Yoga classes which are available on request at our meditation resort in Himachal Pradesh. Our roof terrace gives you a perfect 360 degree view of the surrounding mountains and ranges while you partake in 45-minute yoga sessions. Call us at 91-8800409567 or +91-9816999300 to get more information or make your bookings. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Quick Enquiry Form.